Intended to be as unobtrusive as possible, the KEF Ci130.2QS is a high-fidelity flush-mount loudspeaker utilising KEF’s Uni-Q® driver array technology. This gives the round and square bezel speakers the inherent smooth dispersion characteristics to fill any normal room with an expansive, generous and rich sound stage.
Equally at home - the square speaker in the wall or round speaker in the ceiling - the driver array is mounted into a moulded ABS baffle and can be easily and quickly installed with the moisture-resistant bracket and fixings allowing placement in the harshest environments, such as bathrooms or even outside (under eaves).
FEATURES - Kef Ci130.2QS 50 Watt In-wall / In-ceiling Speaker:
•In-Wall or In-Ceiling loudspeaker for custom installation applications
• The Ci130.2QS combines a 130mm (5.25in.) bass/mid driver giving good bass extension along with a 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome tweeter provide excellent power handling and smooth response.
• Superb off-axis dispersion characteristics from the coincident source driver arrangement with greater flexibility of positioning that comes from such a wide sound stage.
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted or covered by fabric to match the interior décor.
• Frequency Response: 50Hz - 40kHz
• Power Handling: 50 Watts
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish