The KEF Ci130QR is an exceptionally stylish round in-ceiling speaker with some all new impressive features.
The speaker features KEF's patented 5.25" Uni-Q driver designed to spread sound coverage over a wider area, so you could say "less is more." It allows you to use less speakers while still being able to have optimal sound coverage in a listening space.
Another fantastic addition is KEF's proprietary Ultra Thin Bezel technology which allows the speakers to blend with the ceiling, creating a smoother transition from ceiling-to-speaker.
Amazingly strong magnetic grilles are also utilized for ease of install and painting.
FEATURES - Kef Ci130QR Thin Bezel 100 Watt In-Ceiling Speaker:
•Frequency response 45Hz - 34kHz
• Power handling 100 Watts
• Superb off-axis dispersion characteristics from the coincident source driver arrangement with greater flexibility of positioning that comes from such a wide sound stage.
• 5.25" bass/mid driver: Good bass extension from a flush-mount loudspeaker. 3/4" soft dome ferrofluid cooled tweeter
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Mounting depth just 3.06"
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish