The KEF Ci 160.2QS is high-fidelity flush-mount loudspeaker utilising a fourth generation Uni-Q® driver array.
The driver array is mounted into a moulded ABS baffle and along with KEF's simple and ingenious screw down clamping system - with moisture-resistant fixings - allows placement even in the harshest environments such as bathrooms or even under eaves.
The bezel and stainless steel grille can be painted to specification or covered by fabric to suit the style of the room.
The 2-way Ci 160.2QS combines 80W power handling and 87dB sensitivity, with a frequency response (±3dB) of 60Hz - 20kHz and a maximum output of 108dB.
FEATURES - Kef Ci160.2QS 100 Watt In-wall / In-ceiling Speaker:
•In-Wall or In-Ceiling loudspeaker for custom installation applications
• The 2-way Ci 160.2QR combines 80W power handling and 87dB sensitivity, with a frequency response (±3dB) of 60Hz - 20kHz and a maximum output of 108dB.
• Superb off-axis dispersion characteristics from the coincident source driver arrangement with greater flexibility of positioning that comes from such a wide sound stage.
• 160mm (6.5in.) bass/mid driver: Good bass extension from a flush-mount loudspeaker. 25mm (1in.) soft dome ferrofluid cooled tweeter: Excellent power handling and smooth response.
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Frequency Response: 60Hz - 24kHz,
• Power Handling: 100Watts
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish