The KEF Ci160CRds is a high-fidelity flush-mount speaker that recreates stereo, and is ideal for locations where there is only room for one speaker. Thanks to KEF's simple and ingenious screw down clamping system - with moisture-resistant fixings - you can place these speakers in environments such as bathrooms or under eaves.
The speaker features a brand new 6.5" drive unit with an asymmetrical tweeter island with dual tweeters for wide off-axis response. And with an extremely shallow mounting depth of only 3.36", the Ci160CRds is a breeze to install in any kind of ceiling.
Another fantastic addition is KEF's proprietary Ultra Thin Bezel technology which allows the speakers to blend with the ceiling, creating a smoother transition from ceiling-to-speaker.
Amazingly strong magnetic grilles are also utilized for ease of install and painting.
•Dual Stereo in-ceiling loudspeaker
• Frequency response 50Hz - 20kHz
• Power handling 80 Watts
• Asymmetrical tweeter island delivers a cleaner, purer sound while reducing diffraction and enhances off-axis, high frequency response
• 6.5" bass/mid driver: Good bass extension from a flush-mount loudspeaker. Two 3/4" soft dome ferrofluid cooled tweeters
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Mounting depth just 3.36"
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish