The KEF Ci200.3QT motorized In-Ceiling Speakers is easily configured for infrared remote control an integral DC motor allows you to position the speaker at the optimum angle with the press of a button. When fully retracted it can be operated as a conventional ceiling flush mounted speaker.
Providing the perfect sound stage is KEF’s patented Uni-Q® driver array producing audiophile quality sound with an expansive soundscape and excellent bass extension. When partnering with others in the range such as the Ci130DS it is the perfect companion for creating a high performance built-in home theatre.
FEATURES - Kef Ci200.3QT Two-way 100 Watt Motorized In-Ceiling Speaker:
•The 2-way Ci200.3QT combines 100W power handling and 88dB sensitivity, for a maximum output of 108dB.
• 200mm (8in.) polypropylene cone bass/mid unit with a coincident mounted 25mm (1in.) soft dome
• Five pre-set tilt positions provides a unique touch of sophistication for the discerning client.
• Will require an additional 12 volt power supply (PS-8C), sold separately as an accessory
• Tthe bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Frequency Response: 50Hz - 30kHz,
• Power Handling: 100 Watts
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish