The KEF Ci200CR is an exceptionally stylish round in-ceiling speaker with some all new impressive features.
The speaker features a brand new 8" drive unit with an asymmetrical tweeter island for wide off-axis response. And with an extremely shallow mounting depth of only 3.83", the Ci200CR is a breeze to install in any kind of ceiling.
Another fantastic addition is KEF's proprietary Ultra Thin Bezel technology which allows the speakers to blend with the ceiling, creating a smoother transition from ceiling-to-speaker.
Amazingly strong magnetic grilles are also utilized for ease of install and painting.
FEATURES - Kef Ci200CR Thin Bezel 125 Watt In-Ceiling Speaker:
•Frequency response 45Hz - 20kHz
• Power handling 125 Watts
• Asymmetrical tweeter island delivers a cleaner, purer sound while reducing diffraction and enhances off-axis, high frequency response
• 8" bass/mid driver: Good bass extension from a flush-mount loudspeaker. 1" soft dome ferrofluid cooled tweeter
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Mounting depth just 3.83"
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish